No man has a chance to enjoy permanent success until he begins to look in the mirror for the real cause of all of his mistakes. ~Napolian Hill~
This quote will really be a wake up call for the person who understands it. The first time I read this quote I had to really ask myself if I was really owning up to the real reason why I am in the position I am in today. I have often times been in situations where I blamed others for my failures and never thought that I may be the cause of my situation. It truly is hard not to point the finger at others due to society making it sociably acceptable to blame others. I have learned that there are steps you can take to assume responsibility for your own life which will result in ownership of your personal destiny.
Keys to Ownership
- Get a Mentor (someone you aspire to imitate)
- Begin to read books that assist in your personal development.
- Stop looking to others to fix your problems and give them to God. (Pray)
- Get away from those who have your problems and get around those who have your answers.
- Know that you are responsible for your success not others!!